terça-feira, 17 de janeiro de 2012

New Year’s resolutions
A new year begins
A new hope is born
Optimism says
Everything good is in our power

This New Year brings us
A brighter sun
Brighter stars
Happier people
With more sparkling eyes
           Barbara Fonte, 9.º D

My New Year’s Resolutions
è Get organized
è Learn something new
è Spend more time with friends and family
è Spend less time on laptop
è Go to sleep earlier
è Read more books
João Soares, 9.º D

This year I promise I'll be a better girl. I will be friends with my dog; I won't deceive or contradict him. I'll be more patient with my family and I'll be on good terms with my sister. I promise I'll practise the bassoon more and I won't lose patience with the pianist. I'll be an exemplary pupil, I will study more and I will not talk in (some) classes. I will not eat candies, I will have good eating habits and I'll do more sports. Finally, I won't be headstrong and I'll be nice with everybody.
                                                                  Isa Tavares, 9.º D

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário